|Moisture||13.00% Max||13.00% Max||14.00% Max|
|Split-Broken||1.0% Max||1.0% Max||1.0% Max|
|0.25% Max||0.25% Max||0.25% Max|
|Total defects||4.0% Max||6,5% Max||10.0% Max|
|Undersize||10.0% Max||10.0% Max||10.0% Max|
Total Damages: Green grains, sprouted grains, washed grains, discoloured grains, Dirty grains, stained grains, Wrinkled and immature grain, fungus grains, Weevil and insect damage, Skin cracked grains and other damages.
Foreign matter is the mineral or organic matter such as dust, twigs, teguments, other species seeds, fragments or remains of insects and other impurities of vegetable origin.
PRODUCT GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- Scientific name: Cicer arietinum
- Variety: Kabuli
- Origin: Argentina
- HS Code: 0713.20
SIZE (in millimetres)
Parameters using round sieve
- Calibre 7 mm
- Calibre 8 mm
- Calibre 9 mm
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL CONDITION
Physical Condition: Solid.
- Allergenic: Gluten and peanut absence
- Micotoxinas: absence
- Appearance: The grains must have a uniform color, they must be healthy, clean, calibrated, dry and free of odors.
- Flavor: characteristic of chickpeas.
- Colour: beige to pale yellow, characteristic.
- Aroma: characteristic of chickpeas.
CONDITIONS OF CONSERVATION AND STORAGE
Store in a cool, dry place and not exposed to solar radiation, free of insects and other animals.
GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISM
This product is Non-GMO.
Polypropylene bags of 25 Kg, 50 kg, Big bag and in bulk.
BEST BEFORE DATE
Two years from packing date.
RN 9 Km. 760, X5221,
Sinsacate, Córdoba, Argentina.